Thu, Nov 19|
Time Off, by John Fitch & Max Frenzel
'We live in a time where busyness is often seen as a badge of honor. But are your busiest days really the ones that make you feel the most accomplished? If all of your hard work isn't working, it might be time to question the common assumption that “busy” = “productive.”'
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. EST
About the Event
- The most effective methods to reclaim leisure, while increasing productivity and creativity
- Why your work ethic needs to be supported by an equally solid rest ethic
- Tactics for getting away from the work without the dreaded guilt
- Why time off and leisure will be key competitive advantages in the future of work
- How to thrive alongside AI and use technology to become more human
- The many ways in which time off improves your leadership skills, and much, much more!