top of page
- Thu, May 12Zoom
- Thu, Apr 14Zoom
- Tue, Feb 22Zoom
- Thu, Jan 06Zoom
- BEYOND DIVERSITY: 12 Non Obvious Ways to Build a More Inclusive World, by Rohit Bhargava (joining us!) & Jennifer BrownTue, Dec 07ZoomDec 07, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ESTZoomRohit Bhargava will be joining us to discuss this groundbreaking book--a compilation based on his event earlier this year which gathered over 200 widely-respected experts aiming to not just "spotlight injustice," but imagine how to fix it. Book launched Nov. 2021.
- Mon, Nov 15Zoom
- Fri, Apr 09Zoom
- Fri, Feb 26Zoom (check email/spam after registering)Feb 26, 2021, 6:00 p.m.Zoom (check email/spam after registering)Let's reconnect! Discuss past books and topics: what are the takeaways still swimming in your head? What are we bringing into this year? What do we want more of? Open dialogue! Bring a drink of choice and look forward to seeing some new and familiar faces soon!
- Thu, Dec 10Zoom (forthcoming!)
- Thu, Nov 19Zoom (forthcoming!)Nov 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ESTZoom (forthcoming!)'We live in a time where busyness is often seen as a badge of honor. But are your busiest days really the ones that make you feel the most accomplished? If all of your hard work isn't working, it might be time to question the common assumption that “busy” = “productive.”'
- Thu, Sept 17Zoom
- Let's Get to Know Our Book Buddies + The Importance of Deep Conversations! Feat.: Ask Deep Questions, by Jan KeckWed, Aug 05ZoomAug 05, 2020, 5:00 p.m. EDTZoomAs we are a growing community, let's take the time to get to know our fantastic fellow group members. This will be more of a "connecting" event and warm conversations. In general, we discuss a wide variety of books and topics. Let's create a space to ensure we have meaningful conversations.
bottom of page